What is KitaroDB?
KitaroDB is a fast, efficient, and scalable NoSQL database that operates natively in WinRT (Windows 8 UI), Windows Phone 8, Win32 (x86 and x64), and .NET environments. It features
- Easy-to-use interfaces for C#, VB, C++, and C developers
- A proven commercial database system
- Support of large-sector drives
- Low-footprint, embedded database
- Durability as on-disk data store
- High performance, capable of handling tens of thousands of operations per second
- Asynchronous and synchronous operations
- Storage limit of 256 TB
- Up to 2GB per record
- Flexibility as either a key/value data store or an intrusive key database with segmented key support
Under the hood
At its heart, KitaroDB is an enterprise-class, b-tree database written in pure C. This cross-platform database has been continuously updated and enhanced for more than 25 years, and powers Fortune-level companies.
Known to DBL developers as Synergy DBMS or Synergy ISAM, this robust database system is used by thousands of companies and more than a million users every day. From banking institutions (Synergy ISAM may be powering your ATM transactions) to the medical industry (encrypted ISAM databases may be keeping your information safe) to ERP solutions (storing, sorting, and retrieving hundreds of millions of rows of data every day to keep operations running) to resort and timeshare operations (your next reservation or availability search may be powered by Synergy ISAM), the Synergy DBMS is running quietly and unobtrusively behind the scenes.
Get KitaroDB now!